NGD Older HB2!

idkirven

New here! Posted a few times cuz I'm excited about this new HB2 - it really brings out a creativity in me that only a hollowbody can, and this is my first non-epiphone hollowbody guitar after owning (I once did the math: ~45 electrics in 16 years of playing). In all fairness one of the Epis was from sometime in the 60's and was beaten all to hell but had mojo.
On to the main event - a 2003 HB2 Piezo in whale blue (according to MODCAT)!
I posted elsewhere about some setup issues that I'll prob want to address, but for now it plays and sounds great. I was really taken aback doing a string change / cleaning / setup at how pretty that indian RW fretboard is!!!

And here it is with my other two on my po' boy homemade multi guitar stand; proud to have pared the collection down to just these three.

I absolutely love the tones I get from it. I don't anticipate changing anything about it.

Calling everyone with an early 00's HB2! Let's see some pics!

New here! Posted a few times cuz I'm excited about this new HB2 - it really brings out a creativity in me that only a hollowbody can, and this is my first non-epiphone hollowbody guitar after owning (I once did the math: ~45 electrics in 16 years of playing). In all fairness one of the Epis was from sometime in the 60's and was beaten all to hell but had mojo.
On to the main event - a 2003 HB2 Piezo in whale blue (according to MODCAT)!
I posted elsewhere about some setup issues that I'll prob want to address, but for now it plays and sounds great. I was really taken aback doing a string change / cleaning / setup at how pretty that indian RW fretboard is!!!

And here it is with my other two on my po' boy homemade multi guitar stand; proud to have pared the collection down to just these three.

I absolutely love the tones I get from it. I don't anticipate changing anything about it.

Calling everyone with an early 00's HB2! Let's see some pics!
Nice.
I miss my hollow body.

Back