NGD - NOS/used(?) McCarty Korina Brazilian Soapbar

Very cool man. Don't remember seeing that one browsing the McKorina's. Looks great! Congrats

Very cool man. Don't remember seeing that one browsing the McKorina's. Looks great! Congrats
It was in the used section, and I think it just popped up, because i don't recall seeing it in either spot before (I actually spotted it on Dave's Guitar Reverb listing first). I still can't fathom how it could be considered used, it was in super minty condition! But maybe it hung on someone's wall for a couple of years...

Holy cow, that's beautiful. It reminds me of all those black burst finishes PRS used in the late 90s. I've never owned a Korina/ BRW Soapy, but it sounds like a killer tone recipe.

Congrats. I love my McKorinaBrazSoapy....

Check out DAllen Cool Cat Soapbar P-90s - made mine come to life with those pickups.

Congrats. I love my McKorinaBrazSoapy....

Check out DAllen Cool Cat Soapbar P-90s - made mine come to life with those pickups.
To be honest, I love the sound of the stock pups. I don't think I'll ever want to change them out. But should the itch ever need scratching, I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

Back