NGD: I can now declare myself a Collector.

Tonart

Tone of the Art......or is that backwards?
Of the beautiful SE 594. Haha gotcha!

Or is it? Aren’t these things beautiful and worthy of admiration? Of course they are. I mean, just at them pics. And the tone, ah yes, if you didn’t already know about the tone, where have you been?

When you see a good thing, pounce, move. Life does not provide second chances.

My two SE 594’s are virtually identical in tone, playability and beauty. I am…..sated.

Game over man, game over.

Edit: the new guitar is the one in vintage sunburst.
RIqpmay.jpg

ZmIvdrB.jpeg

Last edited:
Those look great! Nicely book matched top on the black and gold burst, necks are a little fat for my taste but the carve helps with that tremendously.. wonderful instruments.

Charles

Or is it? Aren’t these things beautiful and worthy of admiration? Of course they are. I mean, just at them pics. And the tone, ah yes, if you didn’t already know about the tone, where have you been?

My two SE 594’s are virtually identical in tone, playability and beauty. I am…..sated.

RIqpmay.jpg

OZAJVC3.jpg
Nice

RIqpmay.jpg

OZAJVC3.jpg
Beautiful!

And you're safe as you have to get to at least fifteen guitars to become a borderline hoarder.

Back