New to the forum, PRS and NGD

The switches aren't manufactured by PRS I believe; if there's any imperfection, I think it'd be the switch, and not the way PRS prepped the body of the guitar. As Ruger says, the bodies are milled on a CNC machine. It doesn't make mistakes.

But small stamped metal parts like switches are often the problem. Stamped metal parts are often inconsistent and out-of-spec.

If you're really unhappy, perhaps your dealer could order a new switch and replace the one that's in the guitar.

Meantime, I have a CU24 30th PS model, and I love it, so I completely understand why you like the guitar!

Here's a pic of mine - and by the way, the Switchcraft toggle switch has started to go wonky. As I said, PRS doesn't make the switches, so it's not their fault.

I never get tired of looking at that guitar...

I never get tired of looking at that guitar...
It is indeed a astonishing maple top! Mine is not that flamed but I kind of like the "rusty and used" but very at the same time very precious look. Although I would some much like to spec a PS with a beautiful flames top

Thanks guys for the support and good advice on the blade and thanks for the comments on my new PRS. I have to say that I initially very much like the forum! Very friendly and supportive people around here :)

I just lost myself for 3 hours of playing yesterday. Just amazing what the guitar does with me :)

I just lost myself for 3 hours of playing yesterday. Just amazing what the guitar does with me :)

I noticed the same thing with my first PRS. My playing time increased dramatically because I lost track of time. It was a surprise and I still find it happening occasionally which is a nice surprise as well.

Thats a beaut. Love the color. Always nice to hear someone's excitement when home finds it's way to their fingers. Or something like that. Enjoy

Back