New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hello ~

Just kickin' things off with my first post. I'm on my second PRS, never really poked around here before but I'm looking forward to learning more about my new-to-me guitar. It's an SE Zach Myers.

Thanks for hosting and moderating the site, admin.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!

Hello everybody. I'm new in this forum. I would like to have information about PRS straps and PRS strap lock, because in Italy I don't find it in any dealer....

Gradito, Rusconi Mario!
I really can’t help with your question. I use Leavy straps.
Try using the search function or just post your question in the regular Forum.

Thank you for the welcome!!!

Just bought my first PRS. It's a 2019 Mark Holcomb signature SE. I am looking forward to the forums! Has already been helpful and inspiring.

Thank you.

Can someone please help me? I am trying to post a thread, but still 'Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.' Can someone tell me something about that? I don't realise that i have broken any rules. thx

Can someone please help me? I am trying to post a thread, but still 'Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.' Can someone tell me something about that? I don't realise that i have broken any rules. thx

You may need to post a few “great guitar” comments on a few threads. Can’t remember exactly, but I think you may need a few more posts.

Back