Never saw this PRS before

That’s badass! Korina? Double creme, and a trem?

Looks like it says Cleveland on the TRC?

Don’t know who this guy is... he’s a ripper though.

Great link... love the sound and also the looks of that geeetar... I love Gibson Junior style guitars so am drawn to this one !!!

Interesting guitar! I kept looking at it trying to figure out whether it was born without a neck pickup (poor thing!) or whether it had been removed and back-filled. Digital glitches keep me from being sure.

I get that same look in my eyes on about the 5th Rolling Rock. Can't play that well by then though...

(not that I can before the first one!)

This is what the description said "Solid korina guitar my buddy made for me, with old Dimarzio Super Distortion plugged into an old Gretsch 6161 combo amp."

That’s badass! Korina? Double creme, and a trem?

Don’t know who this guy is... he’s a ripper though.

I think he is a Nashville session player. I watched his rig rundown and really like the way he plays.
He is a Nashville session player. I'm moderator over at Guitar Gathering. That's the home for Steve Krenz who is also a Nashville session guy and the instructor for Gibson Learn and Master Guitar. Steve has commented on how good Tom Bukovac is and he is a good guy.

That Guitar Gathering is a cool site. I'm going to check that out further.
I'm glad you found it interesting. Steve is a great instructor and really nice guy. I consider him a friend. I think enough of his teaching that I flew to Chicago a couple years ago to take a couple lessons with him.

He has a lot of free teaching materials. Like so many now he has a free weekly YouTube lesson. But he was doing this years before the Covid lock down and I'm sure he will continue after the pandemic.

I'll pass along your compliment.

I could watch this guy all day long. Subscribed!

He really should rig up a little backdrop in that garage, though. He could hang a velvet drape behind the amps or something. It could look so much better with so little effort.

Back