my new Zach Myers!

Just got back from having a USA nut installed. I do notice a difference. Tech said the original was too low anyways.

That first photo with the profiles is really nicely shot. Congratulations, I think that's the most original thing I have seen on here

:)

That first photo with the profiles is really nicely shot. Congratulations, I think that's the most original thing I have seen on here

:)

Wow, thank you so much! I owe it to her haha. I was shooting that angle and she arched just the right way I almost made her fall over when I was like"don't move!"

I could do some nsfw. That can wait till I get some nickel pickup covers and different pickup rings. Then I'll do more sfw and nsfw. :)

Edit: and I think I've proven myself to be a man of my word!

Last edited:
That's some fine art. Nice work! Congrats on...well...everything!

My truss rod cover is just black. Isn't it supposed to have PRS on it? Just wondering.

Does anyone know if pickup covers would work with this guitar? I don't like the look of them and if like to have some nickel covers to match the other hardware.

As mentioned, the TRC went from "ZM" to "PRS" to blank over the course of the first year, for unknown-to-us reasons.

I installed pickup covers on my (Spalted) ZM. There are pics of various ZMs with covers in the "Show Off Your ZM" thread:

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?8368-The-quot-Show-Off-Your-ZM-quot-Thread

(Although I am noticing that many photos are disappearing - I guess folks clean up their Photobucket / Flickr accounts every now and then, so links go bad, which is too bad...)

I see you've already posted there too - good job! Post #23 of that thread has a nice pic of covered pups installed (53/10s in that case). Post #243 also has a good pic.

Fantastic job on the photos of the guitar and your fiancée! Very nice composition, lighting, and capturing the curves of both just right. I'm into photography, and I think I take pretty good shots of pretty well everything except humans. I don't know why, but my photos of people have no "art" in them. Bugs, flowers, birds, no problem.

Very nice ZM, and composition on the photos.
That first one is perfect following her body lines.

My ZM came with this cover ;)
Not :D

10.jpg

I wish they would do another run on these TRC covers.

Thank you everyone for the compliments! I got the USA nut pot on yesterday and I had the tech put on a prs truss rod cover. It was a little smaller so the tech had to fill the original screw hole and drill a new one. Worth it.

Back