My granddaughter is a type 1 diabetic and.......................

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
........I am walking at Ohio State University this month to raise awareness and funds to fight this awful disease. If anyone would like to contribute to this very worthy cause, I'm providing a link to do so. Any amount (none too small or big) will be greatly appreciated.

http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR?team_id...DuF0PUj3PrNBkA

Please donate to my team.
Thanks!!!
Steve

Once again, I would really like to thank those of you that contributed to this very important and worthy cause. We know who you are that have been so kind and generous.
smile.gif
1thumbup.gif

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it for anyone else" Charles Dickens

My daughter just posted this message on Facebook today. Diabetes is hard on everyone, but especially children:

"Cecilia and I went to see her endocrinologist yesterday and the doctor suggested that she wear a continuous glucose monitor with her insulin pump to regulate her blood sugar. This will be a great thing to regulate her blood glucose, however it means an additional device to wear connected to her body. Needless to say, at 9 years old it is very hard to comprehend and there were some tears. This is why I will continue to raise $ for T1D to help find a cure for my little girl and millions of others living with this disease. Please donate if you can."

Back