My favorite piece of gear from Experience weekend was...

phillybri

The Lovepedal Pickle Vibe!!!

Don't get me wrong, the guitars/amps etc. at the Experience were all stunning, but the sound I've still got clanging around my head is the smooth swirl of the Pickle Vibe on martysnarf's board. What a freaking killer tone!

Does anyone else have one? What are your favorite ways to use it?

EDIT: I HAD a Lovepedal Magicboy Vibe, it sounded incredible! But it was just a bit too extreme. There was an internal trim pot that was supposed to adjust the intensity, but as you turned it, you couldn't hear any effect at all except one small part of the rotation where it was all the way on. The band I was using it with split up and I sold it in favor of some other modulation in the 10 year search for the ultimate modulation pedal that ended recently with a Mobius.

Last edited:
My in-progress Private Stock:
photo10_zpse2634980.jpg

I didn't play many guitars. Almost bought a P-22, very close. The biggest surprise for me was a Clint Lowery SE I found back on a rack near the spray booths. I picked it up several times through out the weekend. It played great and was resonant. I tried to get Jim Cullen to sell it to me but he didn't know where it was in "the process". I also picked up a couple basses and really want one, even though I don't really play bass.

The PS Paul's Guitar DC245 that went to JD at Guitar Maverick.

Non PRS related...this bad boy...give me a shout out if I charged your phone up like a boss!
716mZoNihkL._SL1500_.jpg

Back