modifications?

I'm seriously thinking of switching my push/pulls to push/push pots. I love the lampshade knobs but they are a royal PIA when trying to pull up the push/pull. you have to have a bit of a fingernail to get up underneath the knob and if you don't, good luck.
I hear that.

What’s the lifespan on the push-pushes? I remember reading that the mechanism wore out faster.

I hear that.

What’s the lifespan on the push-pushes? I remember reading that the mechanism wore out faster.

I've heard the same but figure that with the amount of use it's going to get from just me playing at home, it will still last a pretty long time.

I'm seriously thinking of switching my push/pulls to push/push pots. I love the lampshade knobs but they are a royal PIA when trying to pull up the push/pull. you have to have a bit of a fingernail to get up underneath the knob and if you don't, good luck.

how does the nomenclature of the CTS push pull switch transfer to my unmarked traditional push pull switch? i.e. which terminal is 1, which terminal is C1, etc. etc.
VjbICKu.jpg

4FmcTjp.jpg

FYI... SE, S2 and CE share the same Korean bridge (molded steel)... NOT the Core US bridge (machined)
Should you expect an improvement by installing a PRS Core or MannMade USA ? Why of course ;-)
Will the brass saddles fit on the SE bridge?

I've just obtained the
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow 2018 (with trem bar & push pull pot).

I have quickly realised this isn't like Gibson/Fender, there are not thousands of after market parts available for this brand in general.

for example:
bridge
pickups
nut
tuners
pots/caps/ sockets & switches
wiring.

Uh. There are accessories EVERYWHERE for PRS SE

Back