Modern Eagle I through private stock?

djlee8807

Hi everyone,

I have been drooling over the modern eagle I model for the past few weeks now and I am just kicking myself in the head for not knowing about them while they were still in production! My next question is are they still available for purchase through the private stock program?

You can make them through PS, but that will probably cost you as much as buying two used ones.

Agreed with above, why not just buy on the used market? It's not like those were bought to be super abused.

Also it could be possilbe to find a NOS (New Old Stock) one at some dealers I think.

It's yes and no I think. You'd get a modern eagle, yet it'll be a souped up version of the original, with a better top, higher grade braz rosewood, built by the private stock commandos, signed by the founder. It'll be 1 part ME and 2 parts PS, IMO.

1)The originals were made with "Heartwood" maple.

2)The Suede cases are no longer available(NOS ME1's included).

It's yes and no I think. You'd get a modern eagle, yet it'll be a souped up version of the original, with a better top, higher grade braz rosewood, built by the private stock commandos, signed by the founder.

I'd pretty much go along with this, although I'm almost afraid to ask what a PS grade Braz neck adds to the cost.

I see no pricing in that pdf for anything

Ah, sorry about that - I had grabbed the version with MAP pricing, and didn't even realize a non-price version existed.

Back