Mann trem

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I finally got mann trem on my cu24 and gigged with it last night. I'm sold on these things. I found my guitar had a singing quality that it didn't have before and it made me play better because everything was right. Even though I was using my new Intex cables I didn't get that from the other guitars I had with me so it has to be the trem. It's hard for me to put into words what I was hearing but I felt that lead work punched through with fullness and authority. I feel like my tone is very good but lead work seemed to jump out and be felt, if that makes sense.

I also got rosewood pickup rings on this guitar too so it looks badass!!! Pics show just how much this thing has faded too. I actually like it better faded.

It may seem kind of goofy, but I snap a pic with my cell of the fulcrum screws so I can expand it and really see if my screws are level.

Last edited:
Thanks Les. I will also mention that after setting it up I could hear an improvement playing it unplugged. What I was hearing or feeling at our gig could be noticed on B and high E strings unplugged. Very cool stuff indeed. I'm not sure I can fight the urge to get one on my CE24.

Back