Major Tour Announcements

Looking at the artist who will be back to touring once again the state of music in our day. I believe all of them are over 50. Rock used to be about being young and rebelling.

There are plenty of younger bands out there touring as well, but these older acts are having to tour because nobody is making much off of album sales anymore.

Looking at the artist who will be back to touring once again the state of music in our day. I believe all of them are over 50. Rock used to be about being young and rebelling.
Looks like most of them are over 70 now. It used to be about buying a ticket for 15 to 20 bucks and enjoying the show. Now it's $100 and up plus ticketmaster charges and your vaccine papers please.

Right now, my first scheduled show is Vanilla Fudge - unless I decide to sneak in Air Supply first. I've never seen the Fudge, but I saw Air Supply about 40 years ago. And they just announced Elton John is coming back here in 2022 for a stadium show - I may not be able to resist that one. Have to see prices first.

Right now, my first scheduled show is Vanilla Fudge - unless I decide to sneak in Air Supply first. I've never seen the Fudge, but I saw Air Supply about 40 years ago. And they just announced Elton John is coming back here in 2022 for a stadium show - I may not be able to resist that one. Have to see prices first.
He’s coming here, too. But, I am not going to Wrigley Field to see a show, no matter who it is.

Back