Loving this guitar

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
I REALLY have been spending a good amount of time getting to know this new fiddle. Man, I had no idea an SE (it is an A40E) could play this smoothly. This is extremely close to playing an electric as far as ease of play goes. AND it sounds great to-boot! I gotta admit, I was a little skeptical before purchasing. I ordered on line and had never actually played it. It was the price that sucked me in. Gotta say, Dave's Guitar Shop in WI did me right! I am thoroughly impressed after sitting down with her and settling in for a while.

179730733_10165170848785331_8296640456072780114_n.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY have been spending a good amount of time getting to know this new fiddle. Man, I had no idea an SE (it is an A40E) could play this smoothly. This is extremely close to playing an electric as far as ease of play goes. AND it sounds great to-boot! I gotta admit, I was a little skeptical before purchasing. I ordered on line and had never actually played it. It was the price that sucked me in. Gotta say, Dave's Guitar Shop in WI did me right! I am thoroughly impressed after sitting down with her and settling in for a while.

Rock on, bro! Congrats!

Glad to see you enjoying her. Acoustics are such a different beast...the SE acoustics are amazing!!!

When I first took it out of the box, I "LIKED" it a lot. But, it sometimes takes a little bit of playing to work out the quirks of an individual guitar ... and to figure out what it does well, and how to make it do it. After several hours now of playing, it is like I have had this for YEARS. My only gripe was the electronics not having an EQ (Which I think it would greatly benefit from). But, I grabbed a Fender Acoustasonic Jr (pre dps era), on the cheap, and it does the eq-ing and balances it out quite nicely when plugged in. This was one of the better guitar decisions I have made in a long time.

Nice! These SE acoustics hit WAY above their price-point....absolutely phenomenal guitars. I've seen some go for crazy-low prices on the used market.

Anyone looking for a great acoustic for not much coin would be doing themselves a disservice by not looking into these. I LOVE my A50E.

Cool pic, btw.

I was always specializing in acoustic guitars, I play it since I am twelve, and I adore this instrument. But recently, I got an opportunity of planning in a rock band as a guitarist. But I have to play an electric guitar there. So I am thinking of attending an online guitar course that I've found on https://middermusic.com/best-online-guitar-lessons/.A friend of mine recommended it to me, but I would like to hear your thoughts too about these lessons. So in case, someone would like to give me a hand here, I will be grateful.

Last edited:
Hmmmm....somehow the picture wasn't showing when the thread got bumped by that last post. So I edited it to put it back :cool:

Back