Looking for Gold Phase 3 Buttons!

Chuck Southern

Hey there, I'm Chuck. I'm very new to this, in fact this is the very first time I'm posting so I apologize if this has already been covered somewhere, or people have asked and answered this 1,000 times already, but as I said previously, I am a straight up forum NEWB!!! There I said it, I ain't scurried. Anyway I recently purchased a McCarty 594, and I'm trying to find some Gold or Brass colored Phase 3 Buttons for it. I've seen them, but they seem to be sold out everywhere I look so I figured I'd check with you fine folks. I'm just looking for the 6 buttons and maybe the screws as well, but that's all I don't need the whole tuning pegs (unless someone has a great deal on them) Hopefully someone out there can help a brutha out. Thanks in advance, your Newbie, Chuck!

Man, I never see gold buttons for sale. Good luck on your search. Maybe someone here will have a spare set lying around. A lot of folks here take the buttons off their 594 and replace them with the Faux Bone buttons since it closely matched the nut and the binding, and adds to the vintage vibe. Could be someone did that had had the gold ones in their parts drawer.

Back