Lightest PRS doublecut with 4 knobs and switch like an LP configuration?

I guess it really depends on the Hollowbody and the amount of gain you are using but I find the Core PRS Hollowbodies to have no feedback issues at all - not to say you can't get it to feedback with more 'ease' than a Solid body IF you want it, but in terms of 'unwanted' feedback, I think its much better than the vast majority of HB guitars.

I don't know if that's purely down to the block under the bridge that 'keeps' the back and top resonating together instead of independently or the fact that its made of 'Solid' wood with 'thick' sides, therefore more rigid overall - not thin laminates held together by curfling to increase the gluing area - maybe both but I don't have the same issue with feedback on either my HBii or 594HBii that I have had in the past with some 'semi-hollow/hollow'made guitars. It could also be down to the body size which isn't that 'big' compared to a lot of HB guitars so the 'hollow' chamber isn't as 'big' either - in any case, I personally find these to be much easier to control feedback and less inclined to give unwanted feedback.

Horses for courses as they say. The Thinline has its merits too as does buying a 'solid' body with weight relief or even a Semi-hollow 594 (for example) to save more weight and basically eliminate the potential risk of unwanted 'feedback' entirely. However, these are both heavier in general than the Hollowbody 594 so its a case of deciding which model is going to suit their needs the best.

'Goose' often use PRS Hollowbodies in their Live performances...

Never heard of that band. Judging from the crowd, people seem to like them. They seem to specialize in REALLY CLEAN tone.

Back