LETS SEE YOUR NUMBER 1's .......

I have (and have had in the past) a LOT of really amazing PRS, so it's very hard to say any single one is the true "#1" for me. That being said, the one PRS that still knocks me out every time I plug her in happens to be PRS Private Stock #4346 (SC245 SC Sig Piezo):

PRS_PS_4346_SC245_Piezo_54_zps21b732be.jpg

Fairly understated for a Private Stock, but it just checks all the boxes for me! Plays great, sounds great and looks great! I love the feel of the 24.5" scale in PRS form, just such a wonderful guitar that if I were forced to pick one, I believe this would be it!

I have (and have had in the past) a LOT of really amazing PRS, so it's very hard to say any single one is the true "#1" for me. That being said, the one PRS that still knocks me out every time I plug her in happens to be PRS Private Stock #4346 (SC245 SC Sig Piezo):

Fairly understated for a Private Stock, but it just checks all the boxes for me! Plays great, sounds great and looks great! I love the feel of the 24.5" scale in PRS form, just such a wonderful guitar that if I were forced to pick one, I believe this would be it!

I dunno man, maple binding, purfling, one-piece quilt, glow stain, and orange spiney birds seems pretty blingy to me :D. Love that guitar.

Sorry for the low fi pic, but this is my#1 as most of you already know. :biggrin:

Pom1111_zpsebd7c9b0.png

I dunno man, maple binding, purfling, one-piece quilt, glow stain, and orange spiney birds seems pretty blingy to me :D. Love that guitar.

True, but I mean by comparison to some, it's not as "flashy" or screaming "HEY I AM A PRIVATE STOCK!!!" other than being quite a looker! ;) Had to let go of several of my treasured Artist Package guitars (sounds like they went to a good home though, so that makes me happy at least!) to grab that one, but I'm glad it turned out to be such an amazing piece as it makes it seem like it was definitely worth the loss of a few fantastic guitars to bring home such a special one! Since Les already took Thor's Hammer, I'll have to think about another name for that one I guess! :D

True, but I mean by comparison to some, it's not as "flashy" or screaming "HEY I AM A PRIVATE STOCK!!!" other than being quite a looker! ;) Had to let go of several of my treasured Artist Package guitars (sounds like they went to a good home though, so that makes me happy at least!) to grab that one, but I'm glad it turned out to be such an amazing piece as it makes it seem like it was definitely worth the loss of a few fantastic guitars to bring home such a special one! Since Les already took Thor's Hammer, I'll have to think about another name for that one I guess! :D

The "Orange Crusher." :biggrin: Beautiful guitar, and it sure looks "loaded" to me as well!

Another one that rocks!

Well I change my mind often... but this is currently Numero Uno for me!

Back