LETS SEE YOUR NUMBER 1's .......

10784221424_0c1d4f5462_c.jpg

SE Akesson with 57/08's, although my new S2 is working hard to earn the coveted #1 spot!

I wouldn't know how to choose...

Each one is #1 at some point for a different reason.

I'm glad to see most of you posting more than one #1, because I'd have a hard time choosing too - my avatar guitars:

RedGearMay2012.JPG

My DGT Cherry burst.It has Everything ive ever wanted in a PRS.Feels great,plays great.Great sounding pickups,very open sounding guitar.Split sounds great too,very usable guitar.I have read many says pickups sounds muddy but mine is the total opposite,Bright with a nice lowend.Other fav guitar is a partocaster with Clapton body and american special neck.Texas special in bridge and Vanzandts in neck and middle.

I only have one core guitar, the rest are SEs.
But my core guitar, a 2013 408 MT is my all time favorite.
Been alternating between playing it and my 2014 SE Kingfisher bass.
The latter is a blast to play.

6.jpg

PRS 408 and a Mesa Mark V:25, that's an awesome rig!

I only have one core guitar, the rest are SEs.
But my core guitar, a 2013 408 MT is my all time favorite.
Been alternating between playing it and my 2014 SE Kingfisher bass.
The latter is a blast to play.

6.jpg

PRS 408 and a Mesa Mark V:25, that's an awesome rig!
Thanks!
I did a lot of research on small amps that can work both for playing loud enough for jamming with others, and to be able to get the same tone when at bedroom volumes, and this fit the bill.
I have another Mesa Mini Rec 1x12 cab coming next week that will go below the slant cab for that mini stack look.

I also like that I do not have to mic the amp to record with it to my Zoom R24, as the amp has the built in Cab Clone feature so I can run the head direct with a mic cable to the Zoom R24.
It is very impressive, still getting use to all the tones I can get with the amp.
Picked it up two weeks ago at my PRS dealer.

This baby sings like nothing else I've put my hands on! Though I've realized that 9's are just too floppy for me anymore and I'm gonna have to put 10's on it:

prs07.png

and this photo doesn't quite do it justice, but the wavy grain on the fretboard is to die for...

me-neck-birds.jpg

This baby sings like nothing else I've put my hands on! Though I've realized that 9's are just too floppy for me anymore and I'm gonna have to put 10's on it:

prs07.png

and this photo doesn't quite do it justice, but the wavy grain on the fretboard is to die for...

me-neck-birds.jpg

Looks very much like my Abalone ME1 "The Sea Dog". Very tasty indeed!

I try to look at different guitars for different applications, so they all have their place. But I definitely seem to favor this one above the rest.

12005810826_b4150277b3_o.jpg

12005810316_fb5712842c_o.jpg

Back