John McLaughlin demonstrates a custom-made electric guitar by PRS Guitars

DOH! Misread the caption. Nothing to see here - and don't believe the quote in Mike's thread!!!

Last edited:
I thought I posted this once, but I must have done something incorrectly. John is an endorsor for Godin Guitars. He's played Godin for at least a decade. I wonder if this will effect his standing with Godin, Godins are excellent guitars which prove quality need not be overly expensive. They have also pioneered advanced electronics, interfaces and pick-up configurations. John certainly seems to enjoy his ride!

I thought I posted this once, but I must have done something incorrectly. John is an endorsor for Godin Guitars. He's played Godin for at least a decade. I wonder if this will effect his standing with Godin, Godins are excellent guitars which prove quality need not be overly expensive. They have also pioneered advanced electronics, interfaces and pick-up configurations. John certainly seems to enjoy his ride!

Who knows what John's deal with Godin is, but he's been working with Paul and PRS for a while now, at least a couple of years I think.

The guitar he's playing is the electric one PRS built for the MoMA's permanent collection. http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/news/story/prs_guitars_in_the_metropolitan_museum_of_art

Gary Husband, in addition to being quite a good pianist, is one heck of a drummer. Played in Allan Holdsworth's "I.O.U." group and has done lots of cool stuff since.

The first Godin guitar he played was an LGXT, which he used to transcribe his playing for his instructional DVD "This is the way I do it".

He apparently switched to a Freeway SA because it was lighter and then, a few of years ago, Robert Godin gave him a Passion RG-3 as a Christmas present.

Back