John Mayer SE

Woo hoo! Shipping today! It's cool how they send you pics to hold you over til it makes it to your doorstep.
I'm really happy it has a darker board I really dig it.

Congratulations! I’m still debating between this color and Stone Blue (and fighting the “both” monster) while I wait for supply to catch up with demand. I’m dying to see what that neck & radius feel like.

As predicted......UPS Weather Delay...no ETA available

Boo!

Man that blows:( Yeah, my tracking info has an ETA of Sunday, but I will be shocked if mine shows up by Monday or Tuesday.

Hang in there Bros, those beauties will be with you soon! Woo hoo (spring break) almost!!

My poor back can't take the shoveling anymore. Living in a townhouse, I really only have to shovel my vehicle out. We've got a service that does the sidewalks and parking lot. But, many times I've shoveled my sidewalk because they wait until the snow is done to come around. Anyway, I can't handle the shovel. About 6 weeks ago I stumbled across something I didn't know existed, a Power Shovel. I was taking trash to the dumpster and saw a box for a Toro Power Snow Shovel. Never heard of them. A quick Google search, and 10 minutes later I had one of these ordered. Let me tell you, 80v is a lot of power, and this thing throws snow 25 feet. Best thing ever!

D8cQh2G.jpg

Those things are great for snow. I've got a neighbor that has one and I've seen him using it. Problem is, yesterday while trying to clear the driveway, under the 2" of snow was about 2" of ice. I bent my metal snow shovel trying to chip and break it up. Then, when you did get a chunk loose, it wasn't snow it was ice. So picking it up and throwing it off the side of the driveway was tough because they were HEAVY. I'm getting stir crazy after being grounded for two days (worked from home due to this storm) and my plan was to work out yesterday afternoon. After about two hours of that, I was NOT getting on the elliptical! I'm not the man I used to be...

Those things are great for snow. I've got a neighbor that has one and I've seen him using it. Problem is, yesterday while trying to clear the driveway, under the 2" of snow was about 2" of ice. I bent my metal snow shovel trying to chip and break it up. Then, when you did get a chunk loose, it wasn't snow it was ice. So picking it up and throwing it off the side of the driveway was tough because they were HEAVY. I'm getting stir crazy after being grounded for two days (worked from home due to this storm) and my plan was to work out yesterday afternoon. After about two hours of that, I was NOT getting on the elliptical! I'm not the man I used to be...
Yeah, ice sucks! I used to enjoy shoveling for the workout. Now, I look at the shovel and my back hurts for three days.

As predicted......UPS Weather Delay...no ETA available
UPDATE: Dragon Fruit has landed. Since it came from New Hampshire, sat in a truck for an extra day, and it was 3 degrees this morning, it’s getting the full 24 hours wait before opening. Good news, no outer damage to the box.

UPDATE: Dragon Fruit has landed. Since it came from New Hampshire, sat in a truck for an extra day, and it was 3 degrees this morning, it’s getting the full 24 hours wait before opening. Good news, no outer damage to the box.

Awww yeah!! Hope you enjoy it bro!

Mine is now scheduled for Monday because of the weather. I've never really waited in the past but, it's always been in the summer or fall. Needless to say...I'll be waiting this time for sure.

it is only counterfeit if I attempt to sell or trade it as a true PRS. I will not be selling or trading this guitar. It will not be labeled with trademarked and copywritten Logo's.
It’s still disrespectful to the company that runs this place.

Excellent! We'll be looking for that NGD today ;)

I'll have to say I've been very impressed with mine so far!

I painted my kitcaster a color that closely resembles Dodgem Blue.

Inquiring minds want to know… especially the differences in feel of the fretboard radius and neck finish (or lack of).

PRS built a great guitar and are going to sell a ton of em. There were differences and obviously I did prefer the US version. At first the differences were more apparent than as I bounced between the two. Really it was a great guitar. It definitely helped me appreciate the Silver Sky line in general.

Neck, fretboard, fret work and radius were all great and not a single complaint. Felt good and sounded good.

Back