JAMUP Pro - Miami Vice Crockett's Theme Lead

Here is the info on the current free Garage Band.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garageband/id408709785?mt=8

Now with the drums, do you just play them with your fingers on the screen, or can you actually have drum kits running while you plug in and play your guitar too?

Either way. They have a feature called Smart Drums that will let you pick what drums you want and the beat by dragging and dropping or you can have GB generate some beats for you. It also has a smart keyboard feature that I used a lot.

I have the free Garage Band I put on mine over the weekend, but it does not include guitar or amps, you have to buy more in app apps in order to use your guitar with it.

When they changed Garage Band from $4.99 to free they removed the smart instruments and most (all?) of the amps and effects. Now there is a $4.99 in-app purchase to get the instruments, amps, and effects but I think there's just the one in-app purchase to include everything.

Garage Band is free with newer iPads and maybe MacBooks too (will let you know when my MacBook arrives).
Yes, it is free.
I have the new iPad Air, but it was not on it, I had to load it.
The only thing you get are a few virtual guitars to strum, and a few other things, but no ability to plug in your guitar and use their amps.
If you want to plug in your guitar and have drums and stuff, you gotta pay.

Got it, tons of amps and the ability to plug the axe in.
Will test out the guitar with it over the weekend.

lot of cool organs too along with a Leslie on the rock organ.

Enjoy it. I find myself noodling on the keys when I'm without my guitar. And I even learned some keyboard basics.

I played around with the virtual guitar the other day, some pretty cool chugging riffs that play for you.
I had fun starting on the E chord, up to F, then back down to E again.

PS, click on the rock guitar that looks like an SG, choose chords, then rotate the autoplay knob to 2.
Now thats what I am talking about.
Cool little riff/chugging going on there.

Back