is there any way to get longer pickups height adjustment screws?

Drama

Hello, I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but when I try to lower the pickups to the correct height, the screws come out of the pickup and the pickup falls into the pickup route. if anybody knows please let me know what I may be doing wrong. thanks

Hello, I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but when I try to lower the pickups to the correct height, the screws come out of the pickup and the pickup falls into the pickup route. if anybody knows please let me know what I may be doing wrong. thanks
The longer 1-1/4" (31.75mm) Gibson screws won't fit without modifications as the pickup cavity is not deep enough, but you can put other 3-48 thread screws just fine

The longer 1-1/4" (31.75mm) Gibson screws won't fit without modifications as the pickup cavity is not deep enough, but you can put other 3-48 thread screws just fine
thank you, I just installed a set of the USA Tremonti pickups in my 24-08, and I was like what the heck.

I buy long screws and cut them to the length I want with heavy duty side cutters.
just one quick question, what size should I be looking for, whether just buying the correct size, or cutting longer ones to size would you say?

thank you, I just installed a set of the USA Tremonti pickups in my 24-08, and I was like what the heck.
Haha, I did the same with my Standard 24, although I was dumb enough to drill small holes in the pickup cavity to fit them in. Be smarter, and shop Amazon lol

Haha, I did the same with my Standard 24, although I was dumb enough to drill small holes in the pickup cavity to fit them in. Be smarter, and shop Amazon lol
you said 31.75mm or 1 1/14 inch won't fit, but for the life of me I can't find any screws that are like 1 1/18 inch or 28.6mm. maybe I'm just terrible with the amazon search engine, I might just but the longer screws and cut them down like senor Verde suggested

You Could Also Use Pickup Rings That Are Not As Tall Depending On What You Have As A Possible Alternative If Need Be.

Drama, I don't remember what I bought, it was quite a while ago. Possibly whatever the longest are from Philadelphia Luthier.

Back