I like this.

László

Too Many Notes
I have to say, it really is fun to open a magazine that is written in the UK, and see an interview with your son and his bandmate. Jamie's my boy. And he's not like anyone else.

Never mind that he was sneaked into a pre-Oscar party in the trunk of a friend's car, and got a tattoo from someone famous that night, and broke his finger on his own pants after getting home from the studio at 3AM on a different night...

http://diymag.com/2016/07/20/partybaby-interview-the-great-escape-diy-july-2016

Last edited:
Nice! BTW, someone along the line mentioned Jamie's resemblance to John Belushi. Totally on the money! And, his "tattoo artist" is going to be on the Tonight Show again this week.

Nice! BTW, someone along the line mentioned Jamie's resemblance to John Belushi.

Belushi:

images

Jamie (on left):

Partybaby-Portraits-20160521-Emma-Swann-6627-copy.jpg

Broken finger story is great (feel bad for him...but I can relate)! Way to carry on!

I'm really digging on that band....took awhile, but it's fun and honest music. You can tell that they are like brothers....not just a bunch of individuals.

I'm really digging on that band....took awhile, but it's fun and honest music. You can tell that they are like brothers....not just a bunch of individuals.

They're awesome people!

Jamie got the final refs for the record the other day, and he's really excited; it'll be out on a couple of weeks.

Back