I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket

slowro

Right I have a bit of cash burning a hole in my pocket and right through my leg. I sold my amp with a view to pick up another guitar and I'm driving myself nuts!

Do I get

1 - get an se7 string, I was part of the make us a 7 string team, I'm loving the spalted maple and black finishes! A couple of mods and it would a keeper. I would have change for a couple of mods.

2 - get a Zach Myers HB, it's another guitar I had daydreamed about and I have been offered a great deal from my dealer. I could even end up with change for an \m/ bridge pickup for my ce24

3 - finish off modding my 2 ce24's only thing that puts me off is I really want PTC to work their magic on them but the cost would be prohibitive.

4 - upgrade my 'studio' setup from a guitarport, ezdrummer and headphones. Works fine for me as it is but it's not exactly a quality setup.

What a good position to be in!

do option 3. I want to refine a 95 CU24. But as you said, it's the cost of a used ce on ebay. I was also thinking of converting the winged tuners guts to phaseII, then I wanted the neck thingy done. So, the tuners would not get done. I am happy with my herd and so no need to add. :spitcoffee:

Wait, I have a ZM se hb coming. go with option 2, then save for option 3

then option 4 then option 1

There now you happy!!!!!!:five:

The ZM looks amazing. It's high on my list, too. Do you have any semi or fully hollowbodies? If not, you have to go that route.

I don't have any hollowbodies or semi hollow but I also don't have any 7 strings. I GAS for both, one of my dream prs is a piezo spruce hb in natural finish, with birds

Brian's Guitars just posted exactly what you want used on it's Facebook page today... Coincidence?... or is it fate?:cool:

Brian's Guitars just posted exactly what you want used on it's Facebook page today... Coincidence?... or is it fate?:cool:

Wow!!!!! Imagine a hollow body with single coil, p90 and humbkr option along with the piezo!!!!!

Last edited:
I would trade my 2 ce24's in for one! I fancy treating myself to a new guitar after a rubbish few weeks with car trouble, health and work problems.

I am still on the fence with what to do

Back