I actually have a gig booked!!

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
After a couple years of projects that kept failing to launch (and deciding I just didn't want to gig solo), I joined up with an old bass player of mine and his percussionist friend in an acoustic trio, at the beginning of last month. Just got an email that we have a winery gig booked for Jan 20th. I'm psyched!!!

Awesome! I haven't played a real gig in so long, I really need to get something together this year. Looking forward to your gig review. And, when that day comes (obligatory nod to another thread) it will be

pics.gif

After a couple years of projects that kept failing to launch (and deciding I just didn't want to gig solo), I joined up with an old bass player of mine and his percussionist friend in an acoustic trio, at the beginning of last month. Just got an email that we have a winery gig booked for Jan 20th. I'm psyched!!!
AAwww yeah! Break a leg! I look forward to my first, which may be in the distant future.

Excellent! Break a...string!

I woulda said break a leg, but that's just for actors, I think. Maybe. ;)

Back