How long do you think we will have to wait to see a PRS Telecaster?

Revelation

With such success with the Silver Sky, I would not be surprised to see PRS's own version of a Telecaster coming out next. What do you think?

I will be honest with you however, my Fender American Professional Telecaster with brass saddles, lower metal plate, 9.5 radius with modern C neck is my favorite modern Telecaster. There is nothing about it that I would change. I think it's perfect the way it is. I use the thicker Blue turtle picks which add a little more meat on the tone and reduces the slight ice pick which is needed but can be easily controlled. The Fender Original 1960's with the binding is pretty nice too in the blue color.

With such success with the Silver Sky, I would not be surprised to see PRS's own version of a Telecaster coming out next. What do you think?

I will be honest with you however, my Fender American Professional Telecaster with brass saddles, lower metal plate, 9.5 radius with modern C neck is my favorite modern Telecaster. There is nothing about it that I would change. I think it's perfect the way it is. I use the thicker Blue turtle picks which add a little more meat on the tone and reduces the slight ice pick which is needed but can be easily controlled. The Fender Original 1960's with the binding is pretty nice too in the blue color.
Maybe not that long.

I'm starting to save now, this would complete my perfect collection. Metallic Green please...

Back