Have Fun At Experience Everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone the best Experience!

I wish I could be there.

+1

Also, I'd like to throw out a big THANK YOU to everyone out there who are feeding the info and photos back to us here on the forum, it's very much appreciated!!! Every year I keep telling myself I'm gonna make it, I think 2014 is definitely the year I'm heading out there....

Les, you are at the very top of my list of people I would have loved to meet at EXP that I missed.

This is so true for me as well. On top of you being a dedicated and INFORMATIVE forum member I have a huge love and respect for the studio guys.

Sheesh guys, get a room. :eyesrolll: :D

The thought crossed my mind to make some "Action News Reporter" style videos to post up specifically for the forum guys. Logistically, it didn't pan out this year but maybe Serge would consider the task next year? I can be cameraman/heckler.

Besides, Sergio drank all of the beer.

And I think Brent Mason just walked past me in the Charlotte airport US Air club lounge. Seriously! :0

Last edited:
The thought crossed my mind to make some "Action News Reporter" style videos to post up specifically for the forum guys. Logistically, it didn't pan out this year but maybe Serge would consider the task next year? I can be cameraman/heckler.

Besides, Sergio drank all of the beer.

-- and the wine.

I'd be down but we'd need somebody to cover the morning stuff, 9am opening time is a little rough for me.

...but you were definitely there in conversation!

But really, guys, I'm much less obnoxious in person...

If only I'd been there. I had a Thursday-Friday that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Had to make some really unpleasant and tough choices.

Back