Has anyone seen this yet?

It always amazes me how some of the older artists have taken to the Tele. I have had several (I'm no artist by the way apart from a piss artist) and just can't connect. I don't like, nor have I ever liked, Tele's and I've had several.

It always amazes me how some of the older artists have taken to the Tele. I have had several (I'm no artist by the way apart from a piss artist) and just can't connect. I don't like, nor have I ever liked, Tele's and I've had several.
I actually totally get it. I've been PRS exclusive for a while but I just picked up a MiM '72 Tele Deluxe Reissue and it holds its own with my S2 Cu24. I still love PRS and they'll always be my favorite brand, but this Tele is a different animal entirely. That said, if I could get a Vela with a bolt on maple neck and alder body without going Private Stock, I'd be on that in a heartbeat.

On topic, very funny meme. I honestly don't know how people like Keith Richards and Ozzy are still alive.

Last edited:
I have owned a stupid number of Teles as well, and still love them, although my tele desires have changed and morphed over the years.
I am tele-less presently, which is fine, since I'm saving for a ps, which will take awhile.
Still, I would love to see Keith playing a PRS of some type.

Back