Hammer Of The Gods

But, just so ya know, at the festival referred to in the video from the link I just posted, besides those two guitars and a lovely electric lap steel that Matt Artinger built, I spent a bunch of tunes playing this particular modernized guitar. :)

Wow. I thought I knew you better. Everyone knows they don't build guitars as well as they used to, so there's no way that can live up to a classic. I'll tell you what - send me that one, too, and I'll send you one of my older guitars. Just so you can live the high life for a bit!

If anyone has a time machine handy, could you please stop by and transport me to tomorrow so I can have the guitar now?

I have a pile of SE gig bags that smell like smoke and one-night stands if you need one.

You should market them as "full of mojo" and sell them to guys whose guitars are missing that magic ingredient. Stick a guitar in one of those babies for a few weeks and when you take it out you'll be sounding like a cross between Peter Green and Paul Kasoff.

You should market them as "full of mojo" and sell them to guys whose guitars are missing that magic ingredient. Stick a guitar in one of those babies for a few weeks and when you take it out you'll be sounding like a cross between Peter Green and Paul Kasoff.

Yeah, but everyone knows mojo is in the hands, not in the bag. ;)

I say we meet in Chicago instead; I don't want Sergio to miss out.

Yes!!!

The STC offers that service and more to a very elite clientele.

Happy to be a "facilitator" to help get that into your hands.......AND I am anxiously awaiting MY own NGD via the big brown truck.

I've been playing it for a couple of hours. I'll cut right to the chase: it's the Singlecut I've been seeking out for a very long time.

Here's a pic:

I'll post a more detailed report once I get a bit more playing under my belt. I've played it with both the DG30 and the HXDA, and it loves both amps. Pedals are no problem, it cuts beautifully through distortion, and its personality shines through. It can be both woody and creamy, and it has plenty of bite when you want it.

Just a beautiful sounding, sweet playing, instrument.

Last edited:
I've been playing it for a couple of hours. I'll cut right to the chase: it's the Singlecut I've been seeking out for a very long time.

I'll post a more detailed report once I get a bit more playing under my belt. I've played it with both the DG30 and the HXDA, and it loves both amps. Pedals are no problem, it cuts beautifully through distortion, and its personality shines through. It can be both woody and creamy, and it has plenty of bite when you want it.

Just a beautiful sounding, sweet playing, instrument.

Awesome to hear Les! Man, that thing is so hot and badass. But most importantly, I'm happy to hear that it's a great instrument first and foremost.

In the future I'm definitely going to plan a PS build with the thicker body like these have.

Back