Guitar World:PRS Guitars S2 Vela

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
New demo from Paul at Guitar World.

I have been watching his reviews for a few years now, and the comments always crack me up.
They complain about his hair, his playing, etc.
He can play very well, and why cut down his hair?
Have not commenters have anything better to do than cut someone down?

This is actually the first video where I have not seen someone rank on his hair yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, another one just popped up in my subs from today.

Guitar Paradiso – PRS S2 Vela Guitars

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good video from Paul. Shreds more than I like sometimes, but I liked this one a lot.. And I still want a Vela.

I've had mine for 3 months now and i haven't touched any of my other guitars since. I'm at work right now and i can hear it calling me...

The problem with these Guitar World reviews is that the guy makes all guitars sound the same. And it's a bad sounding.

I have yet to be able to find one in my area to play myself. This guitar is on my short list.
Thanks for posting.

I actually like his reviews. He tries his best to give an honest assessment of whatever guitar he's reviewing. About the only thing I wish he would do is give some indication of what amp he's using during his reviews. In my mind, that's just as important as the guitar itself.

Guitar World rarely explains their signal chain with amp, cab, pedals, etc. That's a little annoying and makes it tough to make a judgement about the guitar. Nearly any guitar can be made to sound good through $10k of gear.

Regardless, everyone likes the Vela. The Vela itch is getting bad for me.

I think that this guitar is an aesthetic gem. Never mind the fantastic pickups. This is a gig every night gem.

Back