FYI covered 59/09’s on TGP

Appreciate your heads up on these Sergio, they’re mine now, thanks. Was looking for a pair to put into this recent acquisition to replace the 57/08’s. 2015 custom 22, pattern thin and Santana Yellow. Killer guitar, got for a great price.

dDMZ37u.jpg

uHOwdGO.jpg

I was gonna start a new thread on this, but here is as good a place.

I’m watching a set of SC 250 pickups. Thoughts?
I have a set in my core Mira. They're fantastic with gain, and will clean up nicely if you just knock the volume down to 8. Like everything else, they won't work in every guitar.

Appreciate your heads up on these Sergio, they’re mine now, thanks. Was looking for a pair to put into this recent acquisition to replace the 57/08’s. 2015 custom 22, pattern thin and Santana Yellow. Killer guitar, got for a great price.

dDMZ37u.jpg

uHOwdGO.jpg
Awesome!

I have them...in an SC250. I REALLY like them a LOT. Great clarity and definition, and very responsive to what happens with my right hand. They are my favorite of the older PRS pickups.

I have a set in my core Mira. They're fantastic with gain, and will clean up nicely if you just knock the volume down to 8. Like everything else, they won't work in every guitar.

Thanks gents.

Ok, sorry another question. One is a squabbin and the other is a rounded bobbin HB (maybe called a Robbin).

It appears the Bass pickup is the Squabbin (non-tappable) and the Treble is a Robbin (tappable).

Does this sound right? They are stamped SC250 Bass and Treble.

Congrats to you ( I secretly hate you ) I just need a 5909 covered neck pickup the search continues !!!!

dDMZ37u.jpg

uHOwdGO.jpg

Back