Forum Apparel

Alan Paine

Years ago, the forum sold t-shirts with the forum logo on them.Any idea if they are still available, and how to get?

Alan Paine

I am also assuming that any designs would probably need to be approved by PRS since it is in reference to their forum.

I believe we would need permission to use their trademark and they may get to exercise content control about any messaging.

Lawyer and dentist jokes probably won’t be tolerated. But you never know…

Years ago, the forum sold t-shirts with the forum logo on them.Any idea if they are still available, and how to get?

Alan Paine
How many years ago? Was it this forum, or the old "Unofficial" PRS Forum?

I honestly don't remember t-shirts from this one...

That's because you're old and feeble-minded. You even forgot you promised to sell me that PS acoustic for $800!

JFB did a few shirts here - i think it was 2 foosball designs, and a couple anniversary themes.

Someone told me that the Gear Page was originally the PRS Forum or at least a PRS forum.

Is that true?
Sorta. Same ownership made the OG, non-affiliated PRS Forum, then went on to make tgp. At the same time as the OG Forum was going away, the late, great Birds and Moons came to be. When BaM imploded, we wound up here.

As far as the t-shirt thing, member Andrew Monnserate (not sure of the spelling) made a shirt for the very first PRS Forum tours and gathering. That was in 2000.

With Winger Rules as the spokes model (or is that spoke model)!
You must know people… that wasn’t supposed to get out before the release. Now that it’s out, I will confirm that they will be limited release, and they will require “substantial photo evidence” (their words) that any potential purchaser is in the “physical demographic” ( again, their words) that they are looking for to promote the product.

I can only say that most of you probably won’t be comfortable with the photo requirements you must provide in order to buy, and none of you, except Sergio, probably already have this type of photo. I certainly don’t, but thank goodness they grandfathered me in, in trade for modeling services.

You must know people… that wasn’t supposed to get out before the release. Now that it’s out, I will confirm that they will be limited release, and they will require “substantial photo evidence” (their words) that any potential purchaser is in the “physical demographic” ( again, their words) that they are looking for to promote the product.

I can only say that most of you probably won’t be comfortable with the photo requirements you must provide in order to buy, and none of you, except Sergio, probably already have this type of photo. I certainly don’t, but thank goodness they grandfathered me in, in trade for modeling services.
I know some people who know some people who have a cousin that has a friend who's brother used to work at the place next door to them! Was it the grey hairs that grandfathered you in? I won't be applying as, um, I don't have a camera, yeah, that's it!!!

2020, when the Experience cancelled. They looked like this:

Front left pocket area
pLi0Kx8.jpg

Larger back design:
mdUSmoq.jpg

They had green print (above) and a grey/white print; I bought one of each. I appreciate the effort it took to make it happen.

Back