First post, first PTS

Kip keller

Hello all, I'm Chris, this is my first post.
Am about to purchase a Korean SE 24 for £320. I'm picking it up tomorrow. It's R designation so I think that's 2017. I'm stunned at the price. It has it original SE Gigbag. This is my first PRS, am I getting a good deal? It's a flamed sunburst. Or should I be worried?

Am about to purchase a Korean SE 24 for £320. I'm picking it up tomorrow. It's R designation so I think that's 2017. I'm stunned at the price. It has it original SE Gigbag. This is my first PRS, am I getting a good deal? It's a flamed sunburst. Or should I be worried?
Welcome to the forum Chris! Sorry but I can not help on the value for that guitar, but I can tell you that they are addictive!! I am sure someone will chime in soon enough!!!

Are you kidding me, worried,…..

Nah……. You will just rethink about ALL your discretionary income and in two years be “ guitar poor”

just kidding…….. Welcome, we’re gonna watch your GAS!

Welcome! Slippery indeed. I can barely play cowboy chords. I got an SE Custom 22 as my first guitar. Suddenly I have a new S2 Studio. And I’m eyeballing an acoustic that might end up being a PRS. Be careful! Especially here!

Hi Chris, welcome. That’s a fair price for an SE CU24, most are advertised for sale (used) £200/300 north of that, depending on age/modification etc.

Looking forward to some pics when you can.

Back