Favorite PRS TODAY?

Nice guitar, nice first post xjbebop!

Still stuck on my latest.

IMAG0018_zps1854fdd6.jpg

I've been playing with this a lot lately so it's probably my current favorite.

tach_zps0b10e136.jpg

FI just realized that I posted the wrong picture although I really like looking at the dash in the Boxter. I meant to post a pic of my HBII. Sorry

502113f52b1f090c43dc476f774ac142_zps5a4e0992.jpg

Last edited:
That thing is epic. I bet she shreds. I still think my McCarty HBII was the best playing and sounding HB I have ever touched. Would love to try it in a SC. And it's a double 10 right???

Thanks jfb! It really is a world of difference from the CU's I have. Chugs like a freight train. It's an AP. If I had ordered it myself I probably would have missed out on IRW/ebony neck combo, which I am really digging.

Thanks jfb! It really is a world of difference from the CU's I have. Chugs like a freight train. It's an AP. If I had ordered it myself I probably would have missed out on IRW/ebony neck combo, which I am really digging.

I do like ebony! Glad it's working for you.

I like ebony, too, and that's a combo I was thinking about. If and when...

There's a certain magic going on when you find the right guitar in the wild. I know you were really looking at a number of angles for your next PRS. This one slays and really captures your wants as I heard them over a number of phone calls. I want to play it. Need to visit.

My'08 Martin Music Limited Bonnie Pink Cu24... it's just calling me today... top pic (thanks Eric!) shows the top really well. My only beef with the guitar is that it needs a sweet switch. I hope to take care of that before long

600_Bonni-5.jpg

This is just stunning! I need Bonnie Pink in my life...

Back