Favorite PRS TODAY?

The one really revving my engine lately is my 513-M Artist Package in lovely Orange Fade finish , SO many glorious tones, both single coil and humbucker alike!!!

PRS_513_Artist_Package_Orange_Fade_27_zps2f8b7270.jpg

PRS_513_Artist_Package_Orange_Fade_18_zps13c80044.jpg

PRS_513_Artist_Package_Orange_Fade_24_zpsd3405bd7.jpg

ALL DAT MAPLE!!!
yumyum.gif

SICK AXE. JUST SICK!!!

Att, G.Wizz -

Don't really know. That was on the truss rod cover and apparently available in 2010.

Today I really like this one.

Sometimes I miss having a LP, then I play this and the feeling goes away.

Love the gucci stripe detail on your pickup rings, Serg!

And of course, Mezzio's semi-hollow is awesome.

As for me, I didn't play guitar today and probably won't. Because I suck at everything today.

Today I really like this one.

Sometimes I miss having a LP, then I play this and the feeling goes away.

Is that a Duncan P-Rail? If so, how do you dig it? I saw Ty Tabor mention those in various videos around the web and he raved about them.

I really like them all and rotate playing them through each week...today's turn was my Paul's Guitar. I think I like tone of it better than any of the others.

Pauls_guitar5_resize_zpsd2ecb5ae.jpg

Way to make it count man. Killer guitar.

Thank you jfb...And she makes me smile every night.

WOW!!! Fabulous shot of a GORGEOUS guitar!!!

Thank you Xjbebop that was taken by a photographer friend of mine with a professional camera

Way to bag the Faded Blue Jean. So sick.

Thanks ViperDoc, I wanted this color since I saw the Modern Eagle in 2008, and now PRS
came out with the faded whale blue DAMN !!!! Now I'm Gasing for a new blue (sorry Serg :creep:)

:eek:

Serg, what model SE was that with an ebony fretboard!!!!

It was one of those first run SE Nick Cantonese(however you spell it) with the big ET logo. Fun guitar, like a longer scale Norlin LP Custom.

Cheap as heck used too!

If that's not a Private Stock, it should be.

Thanks! No, It's not a PS, just a "Dirty" Artist. ;)

As good as it looks, that's nothing compared to its tone. IMHO, the Paul's guitars are the best production guitars PRS is putting out right now. Worst name, but best guitar. :)

Back