Favorite flame top

Have always been impressed with this particular one too. Photos are taken off google.
1200px-Paul_Reed_Smith.jpg

paul-reed-smith.jpg

Nice to see you didn’t give it up to buy more modules for the noise maker - looks cool in the background.

There's something about howling complex oscillation that speaks to me. This one is safe. Today. There are more than I can count that aren't. Muhahaha.

You know, I wish PRS had taken a studio photo of every PS and Collection guitar since day one, and compiled it into a multi-volume tome, specs listed at the footer.

Beauty of the Vault!

Ok, from here on out we have to ban 11 top from these kinds of threads. I was going to post my HBII but, it looks CE grade compared to what he's showing. Beautiful guitars man! Many of you have just, beautiful tops.

Ok, from here on out we have to ban 11 top from these kinds of threads. I was going to post my HBII but, it looks CE grade compared to what he's showing. Beautiful guitars man! Many of you have just, beautiful tops.
My sympathies, but I don’t agree to that. He gives us all something to aspire to!

It’s okay, whatever tops we have, we’re all equal. You know why?

Cos none of us has this:
gJQQDKUl.jpg

I’m sorry I just need to post this guitar as much as I can in the hope that the owner will take pity on me...

Here’s your chance to alleviate suffering in this world...

Back