Fab work on Triumph Rocket 3

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I mentioned in my other thread that I'm building brackets to mount leather bags on a Triumph Rocket 3.

I got to thinking that since others on here ride that maybe my design would be of interest to anybody that had a rocket 3.

So for now the brackets will allow leather bags on each side without disturbing passenger leg and foot room.

I'm a big fan of the GIVI hard luggage so I may build a plate that mounts in place of the small rack behind backrest for a 40 liter case.

The GIVI thing should be easy .

If anybody is interested just PM an email address and I'll send detailed pics of what I'm doing.

I mentioned in my other thread that I'm building brackets to mount leather bags on a Triumph Rocket 3.

I got to thinking that since others on here ride that maybe my design would be of interest to anybody that had a rocket 3.

So for now the brackets will allow leather bags on each side without disturbing passenger leg and foot room.

I'm a big fan of the GIVI hard luggage so I may build a plate that mounts in place of the small rack behind backrest for a 40 liter case.

The GIVI thing should be easy .

If anybody is interested just PM an email address and I'll send detailed pics of what I'm doing.
that’s cool man, wish i had some crafty friends.

Back