Emerald Guitars— Who’s got em?

Sybo

Jim
I don’t know what is up with me lately but I am intrigued by this company and their guitars. I’ve heard some sound clips of comparisons against wooden guitars and they sounded great! Let’s get some reviews and opinions please! Thanks in advance for a really cool place here!!!!

My next PRS is going to be something green. The emerald color can look really nice, but also kinda not-that-great. CMX has a PS in Malachite that's extremely tempting ...

I don’t know what is up with me lately but I am intrigued by this company and their guitars. I’ve heard some sound clips of comparisons against wooden guitars and they sounded great! Let’s get some reviews and opinions please! Thanks in advance for a really cool place here!!!!
Dude, wrong forum. Just to let you know.

Emerald Guitars, as in this right?

X30-hero.jpg

As opposed to this:

psf218-1000-15-jpg.7793

I think there may be some confusion. I don’t have any of the first, and am absolutely slobbering over the second.

I do think they’re edging on stealing a familiar headstock design...

Rick

Last edited:
Emerald Guitars, as in this right?

X30-hero.jpg

As opposed to this:

psf218-1000-15-jpg.7793

I think there may be some confusion. I don’t have any if the first, and am absolutely slobbering over the second.

I do think they’re edging on stealing a familiar headstock design...

Rick

That bottom guitar is incredible!!!

That bottom guitar is incredible!!!
Isn’t it? Every time I think I’ve had enough mind-blown moments with PRS, something like this comes along. I don’t know whose it is, but for my bank account’s sake, I hope they never put it up for sale!

Last edited:
I am such a sucker for green. If something like that comes available to me it is not going to be beneficial to my relationship...

I had an Emerald Green C24 - my first PRS. Sold it to upgrade. Dumb move...
My first PRS was an Emerald Green CU24, 10 top, birds. Had to have all those attributes, and found one, a bit road-worn, eventually.

I still have it, but must admit it doesn't get played much. TBH, I have enough PRSi that technically none of them get played enough, except the one or two that are used for gigging and current practice room use. I need to rotate more.

Back