Ebony P-22 ..............NAMM extravaganza continued

GAME OVER!!! Winner!!

This guitar played Sooooooo well!! and the visuals are off the chart!! I saw it at Wild West the day before NAMM... I bet DFD $1 Mark would take it home!!!

Cha-ching!! ;)

What? No solid ebony neck? I'd send it back. My address...oops, I mean, the address to return it to is........

Markie, a collector friend brought over a custom guitar that was made in the 70s that was 'hog with what appeared to be an ebony top, though its construction and hardware were different (reminded me in a way of the old Alembics but wasn't sandwiched).

In any event, the thing sustained forever and the combination of woods sounded really nice.

Just wanted to say so!

It's funny because I'm pretty sure I posted a thread about the lack of ebony topped guitars months ago and voila! This is so dreamy :cheers:

themike:
"It's funny because I'm pretty sure I posted a thread about the lack of ebony topped guitars months ago and voila! This is so dreamy :cheers:"

Markie,

Awesome guitar!!! I bet the sound is incredible. Have you thought about an all African Ebony guitar? I have been looking for peoples idea's on the subject and with an Macassar Ebony Electric, I wonder what you think about it?

Man that is beautiful, I had missed this one the first time around so I'm glad it got bumped! Gorgeous guitar Markie! :D

Back