Doug Rappaport

CandidPicker

Tone Matters. Use It Well.
A studio and performing guitarist who deserves more acknowledgement in musicianship circles.

Here's one of his recent vids featuring a couple Knagg's instruments plus a Friedman, but my feeling is more towards his ability as a guitarist, not just what instruments he plays...

Monster player. Saw him playing guitar for Edgar Winter a couple of summers ago. You're right, he doesn't get the attention/recognition he should.

I had one of his Signature model Knaggs. Great guitar.

Monster player. Saw him playing guitar for Edgar Winter a couple of summers ago. You're right, he doesn't get the attention/recognition he should.

I had one of his Signature model Knaggs. Great guitar.

Subscribed to his YT channel, if not for the gear, but the chops. Awesome musician.

Here’s one from a couple of years ago that I took. And, he’s just a great guy.

And someone else’s video that shows me and Jizzy Jones at 0:14...

He’s a monster.

Last edited:
I was thinking that I should pay attention to the more important things in life...not necessarily worrying about being a monster player, but just working on my skills as a guitarist and computer user...good to know that the "cut & paste" feature still works well...that being said, Doug is head and shoulders far above me, but his ability is something I could only begin to strive to attain...

Back