Do Prs make Tremonti's with a 2 piece bridge as standard?

Ruben Bernard

I love my Tremonti. It's the most comfortable guitar I've ever played and it feels and sounds amazing. I saw the video of Mark Tremonti playing his Bleed It Dry Solo on YouTube, where the headstock has the Tremonti truss cover, but the bridge is a two piece bridge. I was wondering whether Tremonti's are ever produced with this kind of stop, or if that would be more likely to be a custom order kind of thing?

It would be easier to get a really good luthier to convert a stoptail to a 2 piece. PTC can do it, but they have a 50 year backlog right now. (And JC can't help you there either.)

It would be easier to get a really good luthier to convert a stoptail to a 2 piece. PTC can do it, but they have a 50 year backlog right now. (And JC can't help you there either.)
yeah... I didn't think so :(
That is my backup option. It was a little hope of having the guitar without the middle carved out for the Trem, to keep more of the wood in the guitar (That sounds stupid I know XD)

yeah... I didn't think so :(
That is my backup option. It was a little hope of having the guitar without the middle carved out for the Trem, to keep more of the wood in the guitar (That sounds stupid I know XD)
We want what we want. It's never stupid if it's going to give you something you enjoy. I say have at it.

Back