Dad built me a custom pedal board...

jrw32

My dad is a skilled woodworker/furniture builder. Unfortunately, he doesn't have an eye for or interest in luthiery, but I gave him some specs for a pedal board and he "slapped this together" using some spare plywood lying around. He wanted to use fancier woods, but I didn't want him to spend more time or money on something that ultimately would be sitting on the floor with my feet stomping on it. I think it turned out great, and I love the dark stain!

It was great to be able to customize the dimensions to meet my needs. I wanted a board that wasn't too wide (like a PT Pro), while still having room to expand/add more pedals or power supplies down the line. It's got handles on both sides for easy transportation too. Currently, there's a single BBE SupaCharger mounted underneath powering everything, and room/2 more holes at the back if I want to add additional power supplies...clearly I've got free space so need to start adding more pedals soon! :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sweet!

But dude - missed opportunity! You should have mounted just that mini pedal in the middle and posted that picture. It'd be like having four 4x12s with a Tiny Terror on top! :flute:

Sweet!

But dude - missed opportunity! You should have mounted just that mini pedal in the middle and posted that picture. It'd be like having four 4x12s with a Tiny Terror on top! :flute:

Ha. Good call...I missed the boat on that one! :) Thanks all.

Nice, neat work. And all of the patch cables match, which is a pet peeve of mine with a lot of boards. Very tasty! Well done to you both.

Goldtop Lloyd

Back