Custom 24 core trem arm

Mark Kunie

Does anyone know where I can get a plain tremolo arm for my 21 custom 24 us model?
It’s pretty elusive. Thanks in advance

I have thought about contacting John Mann about a trem arm replacement. I didn't want to pull the plastic tip off of mine because from what I saw on one that a friend of mine did that on, the tip is flat. I would like to have a couple with rounded tips like on the Goth 510 on my Suhr guitars. I don't have a way to round one myself or I would consider doing that to a replacement arm I would buy.

I have rounded tip arms in 3/16" dia size which is Core (US).
Click here - https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/custom-24-core-trem-arm.57491/
Thanks John. I just ordered one. However, I had to back out and then did it again. I am not sure if it actually ordered it with not plastic tip and rounded end. Can you verify that that?

Thank you for the correct link!

Thanks John. I just ordered one. However, I had to back out and then did it again. I am not sure if it actually ordered it with not plastic tip and rounded end. Can you verify that that?

Thank you for the correct link!
Your PRS forum screen name doesn't give me tracking...

Please send your order # to [email protected] and we will reply ASAP.

JM

Your PRS forum screen name doesn't give me tracking...

Please send your order # to [email protected] and we will reply ASAP.

JM
I saw the order in my email came from that address. I just replied to the order email. Thank you for helping make sure I got the right item. I know I selected the correct item the first time but backed out to look at something else and I couldn't tell there was one in the cart so I put another one in there. I then dropped one and don't know if the site followed everything I did or if I messed it up.

Back