Couple of pix AND VIDEO from last night's gig

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Was able to get a couple of people to send me these from last night's gig at Dawson's. Fun stuff. And YES, I am wearing a mask while playing. Can't afford to have next week's studio work, that is already 2 years behind, be delayed because I wanted to be "comfortable" playing out. :rolleyes:

untitled_4_copy_by_klbryanphotography_dezy021-fullview.jpg

untitled_3_copy_by_klbryanphotography_dezy016-fullview.jpg

dezy23e-afe2cb8a-1dc3-47ee-995d-0d757583d301.jpg

Mashup of some cellphone video clips of some of the original Angela Everwood Band songs that will be on the upcoming album. Played these live at Dawson's last nigh. Thanks to all who came out, and to those who took these clips.

Anyway. Fun stuff. First indoor, pub gig I have played since the beginning of the pandemic. Had to get back in there some time.

Last edited:
Hoe did the new rig work out?
It was pretty good. I feel like the room made if feel like I had a little too much "bite" for what I like. The acoustics in there were different than where we rehearse. But I have another week or so to tweak that part before the studio sessions start. And I am pretty sure all throughout laying the guide tracks down I will me messing with it too. (Is there ever a such thing as SATISFIED when it comes to tone????). But as far as ease of use, and versatility, that thing was much easier to see and use than my last setup.

It was pretty good. I feel like the room made if feel like I had a little too much "bite" for what I like. The acoustics in there were different than where we rehearse. But I have another week or so to tweak that part before the studio sessions start. And I am pretty sure all throughout laying the guide tracks down I will me messing with it too. (Is there ever a such thing as SATISFIED when it comes to tone????). But as far as ease of use, and versatility, that thing was much easier to see and use than my last setup.
Being in the corner might have something to do with it.
That wall on your left will change what you use to hearing.

Nice! Looks pretty snug for a 5 piece, but you guys seem to play nice with each other in close quarters!! We need a spotlight on Danktat though, if I did not know you were there, I would have not even noticed there was another guitar player ;~)) The Angela Everwood Band of the Maked Guitarists!!! Tell the bass player to mask up to fit in! Best of luck in the studio!!!

Back