Core Starla question

Deepcreek

Anyone know if it is possible to get a Core Starla pickguard anymore? I have a 2011 Core Starla in Mint condition except for the pickguard, so I would like to replace it. I bought an S2 Starla pickguard from the PRS store website, but it is not and exact match and will not work.
Thanks for the help.

Anyone know if it is possible to get a Core Starla pickguard anymore? I have a 2011 Core Starla in Mint condition except for the pickguard, so I would like to replace it. I bought an S2 Starla pickguard from the PRS store website, but it is not and exact match and will not work.
Thanks for the help.

I'd fire off an email to Customer Service ([email protected]). I was looking for black pick up rings for the Narrowfield pick ups on my Studio. They weren't listed in the store, so I called Customer Service. Shipped the same day!

Thanks for the help.
Do
You still have the one you took off of the core Guitar? If so I’d be interested in buying it from you. I’ll send a private message.

Back