Caught in the Wild

GADonis

Beautifully Broken
Dueling PRS

fejHoIm.jpg

And some guy who liked to play The Cars hit songs.

kHFuh4u.jpg

I hate to tell Elliot Easton who he is or isn't and who he can or can't be, but if he ain't playing a Gretsch then he ain't Elliot Easton.

I hate to tell Elliot Easton who he is or isn't and who he can or can't be, but if he ain't playing a Gretsch then he ain't Elliot Easton.
Irony: The Fred and Dinah Gretsch School of Music was one of the sponsors of the show. He played the LP all night

That wasn't Gandalf? :p

Who does that guy NOT play with???

This was The Immediate Family. Leland Sklar, Danny Kortchmar, Russ Kunkel, and Steve Postell. Waddy Wachtel is a member but I guess he was on tour with that hippie, gypsy chick so Easton was filling in.

Oh and the answer to your question. Nobody. Sklar plays with everybody. I believe they are all that way except for Danny Kortchmar. He was pretty adamant he wouldn't play with Nancy Sinatra during the Q&A

This was The Immediate Family. Leland Sklar, Danny Kortchmar, Russ Kunkel, and Steve Postell. Waddy Wachtel is a member but I guess he was on tour with that hippie, gypsy chick so Easton was filling in.

Oh and the answer to your question. Nobody. Sklar plays with everybody. I believe they are all that way except for Danny Kortchmar. He was pretty adamant he wouldn't play with Nancy Sinatra during the Q&A
I saw Sklar onstage two years ago playing for Lyle Lovett's Big Band. The bass tone was "yuge".

That wasn't Gandalf? :p

Who does that guy NOT play with???
Yeah I was just thinking, them some might tall dwarves! And where's Legolas???

Now someone named each of them, I'll just hide under the keyboard for a bit.

Back