Bridge and Tremolo upgrades: Starla content

I’m sure it would help, usually locking tends to help with tuning stability. I found the roller to be quite helpful with the Bigsby. I think mine locked onto the posts
Thsnk you, suspected as much. Any clue as to which one of the tonepros i would need?

...old SE Custom Ltd....

o4r9DAk.jpg

Whoa, man! Did you add the Bigsby to that older-model SE Custom Semi-Hollow? I've never seen one with the Bigsby before--I could really go for this.

Whoa, man! Did you add the Bigsby to that older-model SE Custom Semi-Hollow? I've never seen one with the Bigsby before--I could really go for this.

It was a special run. Sergio and Hans both have them as well. I think 100 made. It was probably the top tier SE of its time. Ebony board, binding, real phase 2 tuners, real Bigsby. I would get another one day if I can find one.

Thsnk you, suspected as much. Any clue as to which one of the tonepros i would need?

This is the one I used

Thank you! Lots of the maintenance you mention I do as well. I guess the bigsfixx might help me be able to use the guitar more regularly without hestitation :)
Well, tried the bigsbygix and it actually helps a lot!!

No need for a locking bridge on my end. Guitar is stable now and I can even abuse the bigsby a lot more than I normally would during a set and it remains in tune. The reverend spring however is not a good idea for my guitar, I need the stiff original spring to put enough stress on the bridge to bring it back to its original position. But I do not like the more slack response of the reverend spring anyway; not enough control for my liking.

Back