Black Friday Sales?

I was wondering the same thing. There is a pedal I have been shopping for a deal on. I talked to my rep at Sweetwater and he said there were surely be some sales that will include the pedal I am looking at. I am also wondering about finding a deal on a PRS Studio, that I really don't need.

I was wondering the same thing. There is a pedal I have been shopping for a deal on. I talked to my rep at Sweetwater and he said there were surely be some sales that will include the pedal I am looking at. I am also wondering about finding a deal on a PRS Studio, that I really don't need.
I Am Surprised Your SW Rep Didn't Go Ahead And Offer You The Deal And Get The Sale.

I Am Surprised Your SW Rep Didn't Go Ahead And Offer You The Deal And Get The Sale.
My guy is really not that good with offering discounts. He did offer me a discount but it is less of a discount than I have received from 3 other vendors on Reverb just for adding one of them to my watch list. The price I have been getting for offers on Reverb is the same price that Sweetwater had on a demo version of the same pedal. The only reason I have been holding out for the Sweetwater pedal is I like the color of theirs. At some point that will stop being a factor. I have found that Sweetwater has their special color of it and Guitar Center has their special color of it. I like both of them but the common version may be what I end up buying if I buy it used. I can get it a lot cheaper that way.

My guy is really not that good with offering discounts. He did offer me a discount but it is less of a discount than I have received from 3 other vendors on Reverb just for adding one of them to my watch list. The price I have been getting for offers on Reverb is the same price that Sweetwater had on a demo version of the same pedal. The only reason I have been holding out for the Sweetwater pedal is I like the color of theirs. At some point that will stop being a factor. I have found that Sweetwater has their special color of it and Guitar Center has their special color of it. I like both of them but the common version may be what I end up buying if I buy it used. I can get it a lot cheaper that way.
I Hear Ya...Sometimes Those Other Colors Pull At Me Hard...LOL. I Have Been Known To Buy Multiple Colors Of The Same Thing But That Is Another Story For The Help Group...Ha! I Had To Finally Tell Them That I Can Get The Huge Majority Of The Stuff Elsewhere For Less And Often Times With Points Back On Top Of It So Acting Like You Are Going Broke At Giving Me 10% To 15% Isn't Reality. They Try Holding Gross Because Times Are Tougher And People Aren't Spending As Much And While I Understand The Margin Game, I Also Understand The Value Of Volume And The Speed Of The Turning Of Inventory. Hopefully You Get The One You Really Want At An Awesome Price! :)

I Hear Ya...Sometimes Those Other Colors Pull At Me Hard...LOL. I Have Been Known To Buy Multiple Colors Of The Same Thing But That Is Another Story For The Help Group...Ha! I Had To Finally Tell Them That I Can Get The Huge Majority Of The Stuff Elsewhere For Less And Often Times With Points Back On Top Of It So Acting Like You Are Going Broke At Giving Me 10% To 15% Isn't Reality. They Try Holding Gross Because Times Are Tougher And People Aren't Spending As Much And While I Understand The Margin Game, I Also Understand The Value Of Volume And The Speed Of The Turning Of Inventory. Hopefully You Get The One You Really Want At An Awesome Price! :)
If you see my reply in the Halo thread you will know exactly what I am referring to on this.

Back