Best Sig Club TRC yet!

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
The 2014 t-shirt is really clever. The 2014 TRC, however, is the best one by far (in my opinion).

Props to PRS and Sullivan Group.

17EBCFB7-AC06-4031-B885-38093B4D1E85_zpsfnhebqjz.jpg

That is cool indeed. I've always wanted to join the club but never been able to swing it. That's got me envious for sure...

Lloyd

You're reminding me that I don't remember when mine needs renewing! My Sunday will be spent trying to find my expiration date...

The Sig Club is a very exclusive, high-falutin', snooty holier-than-thou, better-playin'-than-the-next-guy organization that is open only to the innermost of the inner circle....

No, wait, that's Harmony Central. :rofl:

The Sig Club is just a membership thing that PRS started a few years back. Membership is $60 (plus shipping), and you get some swag. Whether that swag is worth the $60 is a personal decision, but for a lot of us, the prime benefit is getting an extra evening at Experience to hang with some pretty great people (many of whom are floating around in here).

http://prsguitars.com/signatureclub/

And, every now and then, Paul sends a guy up high in the air for the amusement of Sig Club members. The more members, the higher the guy goes. The first year was a big ladder. Last year, a scissor truck. In a few years, we may get someone in a hot air balloon.

Back