Bernie Marsden Collection Auction (includes Private Stock and SE)

andrewajc

I wasn't sure as to where the best forum would be to post this, but thought it was worth mentioning in case people didn't know. There is a big guitar auction coming up in the UK on 11th June, where they are auctioning off guitars from Bernie's personal collection. Not just PRS guitars, but there are a number of PRS guitars from his private collection as well as various SE guitars that he played live.

The guitar auction company is called Gardiner Houlgate and they have put two videos up on YouTube detailing all of the guitars, amps, pedals and memorabilia that will be in the auction:

Additionally as part of the sale, they are auctioning off Bernie Marsden Private Stock serial numbers 1 and 2 (of 6 total made). These are from a private collector, Bernie never played them, but both have been signed by him. They both look absolutely stunning. Estimates for these are upwards of £20,000 each :eek:

251-9.JPG

250-10.JPG

Here is a link to the auction: https://www.guitar-auctions.co.uk/s...ne)---artist-associated-guitars-&-memorabilia

The Private Stock guitars are lots 250 & 251. The other PRS guitars from Bernie's collection are lots 64-84.

I wasn't sure as to where the best forum would be to post this, but thought it was worth mentioning in case people didn't know. There is a big guitar auction coming up in the UK on 11th June, where they are auctioning off guitars from Bernie's personal collection. Not just PRS guitars, but there are a number of PRS guitars from his private collection as well as various SE guitars that he played live.

The guitar auction company is called Gardiner Houlgate and they have put two videos up on YouTube detailing all of the guitars, amps, pedals and memorabilia that will be in the auction:

Additionally as part of the sale, they are auctioning off Bernie Marsden Private Stock serial numbers 1 and 2 (of 6 total made). These are from a private collector, Bernie never played them, but both have been signed by him. They both look absolutely stunning. Estimates for these are upwards of £20,000 each :eek:

251-9.JPG

250-10.JPG

Here is a link to the auction: https://www.guitar-auctions.co.uk/sale/218/the-guitar-auction-(day-one)---artist-associated-guitars-&-memorabilia

The Private Stock guitars are lots 250 & 251. The other PRS guitars from Bernie's collection are lots 64-84.
I’d be interested in some of those Korean se that’s where the budget would sit but I’ll keep saving for core I think

Unobtanium.

Actually, uh...

Actually, uh...

Interesting that the case has BM and what looks like 57/08 up by the left hand clasp.

Thanks, Stephen - the board needed a bit of an oil and the frets needed polishing, and I think Bernie must have changed the nut on this one as well. But it now plays like butter! Couldn’t be happier with it! Did you get anything?

Back